Welcome to the OSURA
The Ohio State University Retirees Association is an organization for retired faculty and staff that provides a variety of services to enrich the lives of its members and benefit the university and greater community. Some 3,800 members are located throughout the country.
Become a member
Stay connected to The Ohio State University upon retirement.
OSURA offers free membership to Ohio State retirees during their first year of retirement; after that, annual dues are $20 which cover both the retiree and spouse. Life membership is encouraged and costs $230.
To continue your connection with The Ohio State University by joining the Retirees Association, download the OSURA Application Form (PDF), print the application form and mail it with your dues.
Questions about Supplemental Retirement Accounts?
Diana L. Lantz
1590 N. High St. Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43201-2190
- May 3 Benefits Committee
- May 6 BalletMet: Sleeping Beauty
- May 10 Board Meeting
- May 12 Photo Society
- May 18 Book Club: The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry: A Novel
- May 19 Lunch Bunch: Got Stuff?
- May 21 Walking/Hiking Group: Battelle Darby Creek
- May 24 Tertulia Breakfast
- May 25 Bridge Group
- May 26 Dinner Series: Cruising the Waterway of the Czars