Welcome to the OSURA
The Ohio State University Retirees Association is an organization for retired faculty and staff that provides a variety of services to enrich the lives of its members and benefit the university and greater community. Some 3,800 members are located throughout the country.
Become a member
Stay connected to The Ohio State University upon retirement.
OSURA offers free membership to Ohio State retirees during their first year of retirement; after that, annual dues are $20 which cover both the retiree and spouse. Life membership is encouraged and costs $230.
To continue your connection with The Ohio State University by joining the Retirees Association, download the OSURA Application Form (PDF), print the application form and mail it with your dues.
Questions about Supplemental Retirement Accounts?
Diana L. Lantz
1590 N. High St. Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43201-2190
- February 3 Benefits Committee
- February 6 BalletMet - The Great Gatsby
- February 10 Board Meeting
- February 12 Photo Society
- February 18 Book Club
- February 19 Lunch Bunch
- February 21 Walking/Hiking Group
- February 24 Tertulia Breakfast
- February 25 Bridge Group
- February 26 Dinner Series: OSU and the Great War: An Overview