Welcome to the OSURA
The Ohio State University Retirees Association is an organization for retired faculty and staff that provides a variety of services to enrich the lives of its members and benefit the university and greater community. Some 3,800 members are located throughout the country.
Become a member
Stay connected to The Ohio State University upon retirement.
OSURA offers free membership to Ohio State retirees during their first year of retirement; after that, annual dues are $20 which cover both the retiree and spouse. Life membership is encouraged and costs $230.
To continue your connection with The Ohio State University by joining the Retirees Association, download the OSURA Application Form (PDF), print the application form and mail it with your dues.
Questions about Supplemental Retirement Accounts?
Diana L. Lantz
1590 N. High St. Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43201-2190
- September 1 Benefits Committee
- September 8 Board Meeting
- September 9 Book Club- Fierce Patriot: The Tangled Lives of William Tecumseh Sherman
- September 10 Photo Society- Member Themes
- September 10 Tour- National Museum of the Great Lakes
- September 14 Friendship Committee
- September 16 ANNUAL FALL CONFERENCE
- September 19 Walking/Hiking Group- Highbanks
- September 22 Tertulia Breakfast
- September 23 Bridge Group
- September 23, 24 Tour- Discover Louisville, KY
- September 24 Dinner Series- Planets, Black Holes, And More