Welcome to the OSURA
The Ohio State University Retirees Association is an organization for retired faculty and staff that provides a variety of services to enrich the lives of its members and benefit the university and greater community. Some 3,800 members are located throughout the country.
Become a member
Stay connected to The Ohio State University upon retirement.
OSURA offers free membership to Ohio State retirees during their first year of retirement; after that, annual dues are $20 which cover both the retiree and spouse. Life membership is encouraged and costs $230.
To continue your connection with The Ohio State University by joining the Retirees Association, download the OSURA Application Form (PDF), print the application form and mail it with your dues.
Questions about Supplemental Retirement Accounts?
Diana L. Lantz
1590 N. High St. Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43201-2190
- April 2 Travel Committee
- April 7 Benefits Committee
- April 9 Photo Society
- April 13 Friendship Committee
- April 13 Litter Picking
- April 14 Board Meeting
- April 15 Book Club: Pinkerton's Great Detective: The Amazing Life and Times of James McParland
- April 16 Lunch Bunch
- April 18 Walking/Hiking Group
- April 22 Bridge Group
- April 23 Dinner Series: The Musical Life of Stephen Foster
- April 28 Tertulia Breakfast