Welcome to the OSURA
The Ohio State University Retirees Association is an organization for retired faculty and staff that provides a variety of services to enrich the lives of its members and benefit the university and greater community. Some 3,800 members are located throughout the country.
Become a member
Stay connected to The Ohio State University upon retirement.
OSURA offers free membership to Ohio State retirees during their first year of retirement; after that, annual dues are $20 which cover both the retiree and spouse. Life membership is encouraged and costs $230.
To continue your connection with The Ohio State University by joining the Retirees Association, download the OSURA Application Form (PDF), print the application form and mail it with your dues.
Questions about Supplemental Retirement Accounts?
Diana L. Lantz
1590 N. High St. Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43201-2190
- Oct. 4 Benefits Committee
- Oct. 6 Tour: Motts Military Museum
- Oct. 11 Board Meeting
- Oct. 13 Photo Society: Germany, Austria, Memories and Friends
- Oct. 15 Walking/Hiking Group: Highbanks
- Oct. 19 Book Club: The Secret Chord
- Oct. 20 Lunch Bunch: What is the Golden Elixir?
- Oct. 20 Trip: Rock & Roll Hall of Fame; Christmas Story House/Museum
- Oct. 21 BalletMet: Night & Day
- Oct. 22 Guided Tour: CityWalks Columbus
- Oct. 25 Tertulia Breakfast
- Oct. 26 Bridge Group
- Oct. 27 Dinner Series: The Detection of Deception