Welcome to the OSURA
The Ohio State University Retirees Association is an organization for retired faculty and staff that provides a variety of services to enrich the lives of its members and benefit the university and greater community. Some 3,800 members are located throughout the country.
Become a member
Stay connected to The Ohio State University upon retirement.
OSURA offers free membership to Ohio State retirees during their first year of retirement; after that, annual dues are $20 which cover both the retiree and spouse. Life membership is encouraged and costs $230.
To continue your connection with The Ohio State University by joining the Retirees Association, download the OSURA Application Form (PDF), print the application form and mail it with your dues.
Questions about Supplemental Retirement Accounts?
Diana L. Lantz
1590 N. High St. Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43201-2190
- October 1 Travel Committee
- October 2 BalletMet: Breaking Ballet
- October 6 Benefits Committee
- October 7 Tour- Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railway
- October 8 Photo Society- Cuba
- October 11 ProMiusica Chamber Orchestra
- October 13 Board Meeting
- October 15 Lunch Bunch- Go Bucks!
- October 17 Walking/Hiking Group: Blendon Woods
- October 21 Book Club- All the Light We Cannot See
- October 22 Dinner Series- Mr. Lincoln's Camera Man: An Evening with Mathew Brady
- October 27 Tertulia Breakfast
- October 28 Bridge Group