Welcome to the OSURA
The Ohio State University Retirees Association is an organization for retired faculty and staff that provides a variety of services to enrich the lives of its members and benefit the university and greater community. Some 3,800 members are located throughout the country.
Become a member
Stay connected to The Ohio State University upon retirement.
OSURA offers free membership to Ohio State retirees during their first year of retirement; after that, annual dues are $20 which cover both the retiree and spouse. Life membership is encouraged and costs $230.
To continue your connection with The Ohio State University by joining the Retirees Association, download the OSURA Application Form (PDF), print the application form and mail it with your dues.
Questions about Supplemental Retirement Accounts?
Diana L. Lantz
1590 N. High St. Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43201-2190
- December 1 Friendship Committee
- December 2 Benefits Committee
- December 2-4 Tour - Visit New York City
- December 5 Volunteer for WOSU Classical 101 - Opera Day
- December 8 Holiday Buffet
- December 9 Board Meeting
- December 10 Travel Committee
- December 11 La Comedia Dinner Theater - Miracle on 34th Street: The Musical
- December 12 Vaud-Villities - Over the River & Through the Woods
- December 20 Walking/Hiking Group