Welcome to the OSURA
The Ohio State University Retirees Association is an organization for retired faculty and staff that provides a variety of services to enrich the lives of its members and benefit the university and greater community. Some 3,800 members are located throughout the country.
Become a member
Stay connected to The Ohio State University upon retirement.
OSURA offers free membership to Ohio State retirees during their first year of retirement; after that, annual dues are $20 which cover both the retiree and spouse. Life membership is encouraged and costs $230.
To continue your connection with The Ohio State University by joining the Retirees Association, download the OSURA Application Form (PDF), print the application form and mail it with your dues.
Questions about Supplemental Retirement Accounts?
Diana L. Lantz
1590 N. High St. Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43201-2190
- January 26 Tertulia Breakfast
- January 26 Special Event: The Sky in OSU's Planetarium
- January 27 Bridge Group
- January 28 Dinner Series: How the SS Ohio Foiled the "Desert Fox"
- February 2 Benefits Committee
- February 5 BalletMet: Carmen.maquia
- February 9 Board Meeting
- February 11 Photo Society: Annual Awards
- February 17 Book Club: Elephant Company...
- February 18 Lunch Bunch: TBDBITL
- February 20 Walking/Hiking Group: Highbanks
- February 23 Tertulia Breakfast
- February 24 Bridge Group
- February 25 Dinner Series: Unforgettable- Nat King Cole
- February 26 Tour: OSURA Meets BioDiversity