Welcome to the OSURA
The Ohio State University Retirees Association is an organization for retired faculty and staff that provides a variety of services to enrich the lives of its members and benefit the university and greater community. Some 3,800 members are located throughout the country.
Become a member
Stay connected to The Ohio State University upon retirement.
OSURA offers free membership to Ohio State retirees during their first year of retirement; after that, annual dues are $20 which cover both the retiree and spouse. Life membership is encouraged and costs $230.
To continue your connection with The Ohio State University by joining the Retirees Association, download the OSURA Application Form (PDF), print the application form and mail it with your dues.
Questions about Supplemental Retirement Accounts?
Diana L. Lantz
1590 N. High St. Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43201-2190
- October 2 Travel Committee
- October 6 Friendship Committee
- October 7 Benefits Meeting
- October 8 Trip - Floodwall Murals of Portsmouth, OH
- October 9 Photo Society
- October 14 Board Meeting
- October 15 Trip - Historic Downtown Lebanon, OH
- October 15 Book Club - 2030: The Real Story of What Happened to America
- October 16 Lunch Bunch
- October 18 Walking/Hiking Group
- October 19 Opera on the Edge: I Pagliacci
- October 20 Litter Picking Team
- October 22 Bridge Group
- October 23 Dinner Series - The National Road: A Ride Through Time
- October 28 Tertulia Breakfast