Welcome to the OSURA
The Ohio State University Retirees Association is an organization for retired faculty and staff that provides a variety of services to enrich the lives of its members and benefit the university and greater community. Some 3,800 members are located throughout the country.
Become a member
Stay connected to The Ohio State University upon retirement.
OSURA offers free membership to Ohio State retirees during their first year of retirement; after that, annual dues are $20 which cover both the retiree and spouse. Life membership is encouraged and costs $230.
To continue your connection with The Ohio State University by joining the Retirees Association, download the OSURA Application Form (PDF), print the application form and mail it with your dues.
Questions about Supplemental Retirement Accounts?
Diana L. Lantz
1590 N. High St. Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43201-2190
- September 2 Benefits Committee
- September 3 Cultural Arts Committee
- September 9 Board Meeting
- September 10 Book Club - Lawrence In Arabia: War, Deceit, Imperial Folly and the Making of the Modern Middle East
- September 11 Canton Museum of Art - Intent to Deceive: Fakes and Forgeries in the Art World
- September 11 Photo Society
- September 17 2014 Annual Fall Conference
- September 20 Walking/Hiking Group
- September 23 Tertulia Breakfast
- September 24 Bridge Group
- September 25 Dinner Series - (Almost) Everything I Learned About Astronomy Was Wrong
- September 22-October 4 Heart of Russia - Land and River Cruise Tour